Friday 21 August 2020

Friday

We helped our friends move on today, they need to meet up with someone who can repair their cratch cover. I drove from swing bridge to swing bridge, Steve helped them with the locks. One bridge was broken but fortunately CRT arrived promptly.

I reached Aldermaston first so I stopped for a cuppa and a toasted teacake, there were vollies working at Aldermaston so I collected Steve and we drove back to our boat.

It's extremely windy today, we've lowered the solar panels to protect them and I won't be putting the satellite dish up tonight, that's for sure.

2 comments:

justjill said...

Right I am thick. What is CRT? What are Vollies?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you asked, Justjill, because I was just about to ask the same questions! Audrey

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.