Saturday 13 February 2021

All done

 We were up at 7a.m. I walked Beano, filled the coal bucket, emptied the ash container, topped the fire up, scraped the ice off the windscreen and off we went. We were out for an hour and that included shopping for bread, the vaccine hub was very well organised, very quick.

Beano was hysterical with joy at our return, he rarely gets left alone, he doesn't do any damage when left but is so relieved when we're back.

I stupidly offered my left arm for the jab, as I'm left handed I probably should have had it in the right one. No matter, I shall take it easy today.

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

Good for you! You may now be on your way back to normal! Take care!

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...