Friday 19 February 2021

Comments

 JanF yes the hearts would make a nice embellishment on a card or blanket I agree.

Bettina, I only have 35 books on my kindle so it isn't full, the screen brightness changes along with a few other faults.

Ruth some hospitals here are asking for stuffed knitted or crochet heart in pairs, one to be given to a patient and one to family who cannot visit.

Beejay that sounds like a good idea.

Unknown, Craftycat and Col, all we can do is keep buggering on isn't it.

Caroline, my daughters aren't keen on me adding any more junk to the granddaughter's bedrooms.


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Well now, that's a good idea, to give a pair of hearts to a patient and the family! How thoughtful. With a bit of imagination, each can look at and feel the crochet heart and think of the loved one(s) not there. Very kind idea.

happy hooker said...

During the first lockdown, I crocheted hearts and put them on an old branch at my front garden wall with a sign asking people to take for themselves or to give to someone who needed a bit of love. And when my grandson was born in June, he had to spend 2 weeks in NICU. My daughter, SIL and he were given crocheted hearts and bonding squares. So those hearts of yours can be used to help someone during stressful, upsetting times. I'm sure hospitals, hospices and care homes would love them. xx

Hard up Hester said...

Unfortunately none of out local places will accept any home made items because of covid.

Traveller said...

I loved your comment about not minding so much if the emails were so chipper. You are so right, sometimes upbeat and chipper is that last bloody thing you need

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...