Beano likes to snooze on his bed when we travel.
Thursday, 12 August 2021
Running low.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

2 comments:
You seem to have timed it well and will be able to last until your next shopping visit. Well done!
Gorgeous Beano. He’s so chilled. X
Post a Comment