He's home!
Thursday, 28 April 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
14 comments:
Wonderful news! I am so glad.
What a relief for all of you. Admiration for him.
Good news and well done
Oh, that is good news.
Sleep well tonight!
Thank goodness! That's great news! Please tell him THANK YOU for his brave work!
I am so happy for You and Your Family xx
That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you and him. I know you will sleep better now.
So pleased. He is so brave - and you must be so relieved ❤️ππ
So glad to hear he's home. What a wonderful thing to do; he's a brave man - and you must be a very proud Mum. And much relieved!
That is such good news.
Well done to your son, sure you are proud and relieved.
What a great feeling of relief you must have and now you can relax and enjoy feel proud and happy. What wonderful firefighters they must be to do all that for colleagues and people they will never meet. I salute them and send them very good wishes x
I am glad to read this!
Post a Comment