Saturday 2 April 2022

At last.

The tree was cleared and the navigation is open, we finally got a pump out we also filled up with water and purchased more coal. There was a queue for the pump out so it took hours but eventually we were done and moored up. We took Beano for a long walk round Victoria park where he can be off the lead and play with the other dogs. 

I made fish pie for tea, I made some for Beano too with slightly different ingredients, he loves it.

We didn't make it to the farmers market but we will go on Thursday and stock up.

3 comments:

Chris said...

All's well that ends well but a bit of a pain having a long wait. Sounds like Beano had a good romp with his canine friends!

flis said...

Beano he must be so happy-and fish pie too-mine don't get that x

Lyssa Medana said...

That sounds like a relief. I'm glad that you are finally able to get moving and that Beano got to have a good play.

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...