Saturday, 2 April 2022

At last.

The tree was cleared and the navigation is open, we finally got a pump out we also filled up with water and purchased more coal. There was a queue for the pump out so it took hours but eventually we were done and moored up. We took Beano for a long walk round Victoria park where he can be off the lead and play with the other dogs. 

I made fish pie for tea, I made some for Beano too with slightly different ingredients, he loves it.

We didn't make it to the farmers market but we will go on Thursday and stock up.

3 comments:

Chris said...

All's well that ends well but a bit of a pain having a long wait. Sounds like Beano had a good romp with his canine friends!

flis said...

Beano he must be so happy-and fish pie too-mine don't get that x

Lyssa Medana said...

That sounds like a relief. I'm glad that you are finally able to get moving and that Beano got to have a good play.

Changing things in the kitchen.

My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...