I have only 4 blankets left but a yesterday a parcel arrived containing someones leftover wool, I was so excited that I forgot to take a photo & started a new blanket immediately.
Sunday, 9 February 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Pretty blankets, and that baby jumper below is so cute!
the blankets look lovely
Carolx
Pretty random yarn colours. I think you live near the Thames, I hope you are not in danger of being flooded. xx
Lovely crochet blankets. I've sent you an email -hope it's still the one listed!
Catriona
Post a Comment