| My L&M has only dug up a couple of the potato plants & already we have this many! |
Sunday, 19 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Oh I bet they'll be blinking delicious: yum!
Better than mine! Well done. First few of ours were very light harvest and a bit of scab on the surface mostly due to the dry season. As we are working along the first early row they are getting better as we have upped the watering. But as I pointed out to my husband they have given us potatoes for two weeks which has saved £6 off the housekeeping budget and we have our costs back already!
Looks like you've got some whoppers there and a good crop off 2 plants. xx
Post a Comment