Why do people insist of reversing into a car parking space when they know it's going to take them 17 attempts?
Why do people complain that their partner doesn't pull their weight around the house but then complain that what they have done is wrong?
Why do people who's relationship history looks like a car crash insist on posting all the details on facebook?
Thursday, 23 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Oh I so agree with you,
From Margie in Toronto:
Their idiots and their own worst enemies!
Post a Comment