MIL is unable to get out of bed, she is in a lot of pain.
She doesn't want the Dr to call, her Macmillan nurse is visiting tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
sorry to hear that, sending positive thoughts. x
Hugs.
If you think it's worth trying to get MIL urgent attention, call 111 in front of her (or next room) and tell her that 'They' said she had to go to hospital.
I had to do that with father. It's really awful. Sending good vibes. WS xxx
From Margie in Toronto - so sorry to hear this - it's so hard to see a loved one in pain. I have a good friend who is now in the final stages of cancer but we are lucky that she is now in the hospital, being well looked after, and relatively pain free. It's not an easy decision whatever you or she chooses to do - I hope it won't be long now for all your sakes.
Thank you, Lyssa, FIL will overrule MIL if she doesn't feel better soon.
Post a Comment