Same as before, email me at suehester51@gmail with your address if you want any of these books, a contribution towards postage would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...



2 comments:
My sister asked me to look out for some baby patterns as she wanted to knit for our new grandchildren so the quick knits would be brilliant. I'll email
Sue
Hello Hester. Please may I have the We'll Eat Again book? Many thanks, Maureen
Post a Comment