Sunday 5 June 2016

We have sun!!!

Hooray we have a sunny day here today, I was finally able to get some washing on the line instead of having it draped over the radiators.
Saturday we collected our 10 and 11 year old DGC, and we took them to the Beale Park Boat Show, they loved the woodcraft and survival skills.

demonstrations. DGS 10 wanted a woodsman's knife but as he is an LAC he had to settle for a strike fire.
DGD 11 chose a mermaid tee shirt.
They spent a happy couple of hours when we got home lighting a fire and cooking burgers and sausages.
This morning they were up at 6 and had breakfast at 6:30, at 9 when my L&M got up they had cooked breakfast with him.
After breakfast we all walked to the lock to watch the boats and have an ice cream and then on to the park.
We took them home about 12ish as my L&M had to work this afternoon.


3 comments:

Patti said...

What is an LAC?

TrishWish said...

Sounds like a good day! My boys loved that kind of stuff - but none of them has married/partnered with women who would go camping or boating. Weird how that turned out!

Jackie said...

Looks like a fun weekend visit.

God bless.

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...