Than she takes a five year old Eileen and an eight year old Norah in to town, not only to Smiggle, but also to McDonalds.
And they had a ride on a roundabout and they have come back to my house to play until 3o'clock.
Norah informs me that they are visiting their grandpa on Friday (my ex) and he's got lots more money than me, but I'm nicer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
Still laughing, I love Nora
love it....the munchkin has just come back from grandad in scotland my ex , his best comment was how come they dont go to work and have lots of money to buy me things ...lol
Think you win, hands down!
That Nora is a treasure!
She's a very astute child is Nora-knows all about value of experiences as opposed to cost of things. You do a great job with all your DGD and they all love spending time with you. Catriona
Post a Comment