Videos and DVD's that is, I have a boxed set of the Sharpe DVD's, boxed set of Norman Wisdom and boxed set of Hornblower, I will take them to the charity shop on Friday, the rest will go in the bin.
I've drawn up a timetable as follows:-
Wednesday, Stray books (a small job as I'm out this evening)
Thursday Wardrobes to be emptied.
Friday Bathroom cupboards to be emptied
Weekend Garden & Shed
Monday Yarn, I have help to ensure I am ruthless.
Tuesday Kitchen.
Wednesday Study.
Thursday Claire from Lets get Sorted returns, I'm hoping we will be mopping up by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
10 comments:
It's always good to have a plan!
X
Have you thought about calling nursing homes to see if they want the DVDs, technology isn't the most current in those places.
When I worked LTC, we loved getting donations of yarn/wool and surplus hooks and needles. Great for craft afternoons. And so many of those residents have so little spare money.
May I also suggest any hospitals/hospices? I am in awe of your progress! x
Thank you I will ask, I hadn't thought of that .
Ooh Sharpe DVDs Hester! I didn't know charity shops took porn? :-P
Lol Softstuff, he was rather delectable in those wasn't he.
I do have a bit of a Sean Bean thing. Even now!
Well yes, I do too and he's only 9 years younger than me, so it's almost respectable to lust over him.
He's older than me, but his girlfriend is younger. I just don't think they make that many rough guys any more.
My hubby always refers to himself as my bit of rough
Post a Comment