Sunday, 12 June 2016
Sorry for the delay
I'm sorry if you are still waiting for something to arrive, I'm selling craft stuff on FB and rude stuff on Ebay as well as the books I'm giving away on here. All this combined with many trips to the tip and the local care homes, well it is taking me longer than I thought to get everything packed up. Please be patient I will get there soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
No probs, just didn't want you to wonder why I hadn't said thank you!
I want to know what the rude stuff is now! Ha ha
Well you did ask, FIB, some 'how to' bondage books, if you want a complete list, please email me, I don't want to scare my readers!
Take your time lovely lady, we all understand x x
No problem at all. Take your time, I can see how busy you are x
Post a Comment