As we went through Ham lock yesterday someone came to help me with the lock gate.
Her name was Caroline, she reads my blog, she recognised my boat. I was so nice to meet someone who reads my blog!
Tuesday, 19 June 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
How lovely, hello Caroline.
We're everywhere, just waiting to say "Hello"!
Hi Caroline!
Hi Sue & HUH followers!
It was so lovely to meet you, I walk the tow path most days to and from work so knowing you traverse our stretch from time to time I do keep an eye out. I was delighted to spot the boat and get a chance to say hello :)
Hope you had a safe onward journey and hope to see you about again sometime.
Caroline x
We stopped at Brimpton, just by Midgham lock, it's a mooring that I love, hopefully next time we meet we'll have time for a cuppa.
Glad you found somewhere you really enjoy to stop at.
That would be lovely!
Caroline
Post a Comment