Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...




5 comments:
Lovely to see your black bottom!
Lovely to see your photos! How did you manage it?
Lol Sue.
Cathy, I took my laptop in to be repaired as the fan was sticking, I asked about uploading pics and they installed the photo software that goes with my phone, it's easy if you know how!!
Very smart!
Looking good ☺
Post a Comment