Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
I get to see some on the lake not far from where I live - they are quite amazing!
I love the way they hang out their wings to dry! Did not know till BBC Springwatch this week but there is a different species for freshwater ones. I think they are going to show more next week -will watch with interest!
There are similar birds in Looe, just outside the harbour and it's so lovely to watch several of them lined up on a convenient rock, drying their wigs. I think the Looe ones are Shags, slightly smaller than Cormorants.
Post a Comment