There have been some strange goings on near where we are moored. There has been some very professional looking security manning a five bar gate.
I've looked on Google maps and it just shows a blank space though there is at least one house there.
This evening there are generators running and lots of bright lights, they must be filming something.
I shall be nosy tomorrow and see what I can find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
Sounds interesting. Hang around long enough and you might be hired as an extra, wouldn't that be something to write home about!
Exciting mystery - we all need to know whats happening!
Binoculars at the ready!!
You have peaked my interest about a letter you were going to phone about on Monday. Tell me to mind my own business, but I am hoping it was a tax rebate or something else as good. I hope they are making more Johnathon Creek by you?
Ooh, Jonathan Creek would be good.
Unfortunately the letter was bad news but I cannot say more as it's about a pending court case.
Post a Comment