Saturday 14 July 2018

An abundance of male genitalia

Today CHS helped DD1, Helen marshal a local village bike ride, all the riders seemed to be men and the lycra leaves very little to the imagination. 

I stayed home with my four year old grandchildren. I was not a successful carer, I managed to break a glass and mislay a grandchild. The little bugger was prancing around the front garden naked!!

Whilst I was there a rather scary letter arrived for me. I have to phone on Monday for more information!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Nothing too serious, I hope? I had one recently from Canada Revenue which gave me a scare but it was all cleared up pretty quickly.

Hard up Hester said...

This seems to be something to do with my house, but its not from my local council it's from a neighbouring one.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Oh Hester I do hope you don't have any more problems with your lodger. Its always a worry when you are a landlord.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...