Today CHS helped DD1, Helen marshal a local village bike ride, all the riders seemed to be men and the lycra leaves very little to the imagination.
I stayed home with my four year old grandchildren. I was not a successful carer, I managed to break a glass and mislay a grandchild. The little bugger was prancing around the front garden naked!!
Whilst I was there a rather scary letter arrived for me. I have to phone on Monday for more information!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Nothing too serious, I hope? I had one recently from Canada Revenue which gave me a scare but it was all cleared up pretty quickly.
This seems to be something to do with my house, but its not from my local council it's from a neighbouring one.
Oh Hester I do hope you don't have any more problems with your lodger. Its always a worry when you are a landlord.
Post a Comment