Thursday 30 September 2021

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

 Do you remember It ain't half hot mum?

There is a company called Lion Legion they sell an assortment of clothing and other items.

Steve discovered their tee shirt printed with a pic of Windsor Davies and the slogan Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

This is one of Steve's favourite sayings when people make a huge fuss about something silly.

I ordered him a tee shirt a while ago and it arrived on Tuesday, it's very good quality and arrived very promptly.

Steve is very happy with it.

Even more importantly the tee shirt fits, Steve so often buys really cheap clothes and then complains that they don't fit properly. This is not helped by him buying clothes 2 sizes too small if his size isn't available.

https://lionlegion.co.uk/products/oh-dear-how-sad-never-mind-unisex-t-shirt

I treated myself yesterday as I finally got round to buying some new slippers, warm feet at last!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sing Lofty! Is the catchphrase I remember best. Windsor Davies' first career was a teacher and he worked in London in the 1960s. When "It Ain't Half Hot" came on TV, one of my teaching colleagues regaled us with stories about him, as he'd been her flatmate's boyfriend. (They were all Welsh and came from the same area) WD did have a great singing voice. Your post has brought back many memories.

Diary of a Nobody said...

I have been looking for new slippers for ages all the ones I find seem to be really poor quality , I need some sturdy ones for tiled floors and up and down into the garage .

JanF said...

Those slippers look so warm and cosy. Will be perfect for this winter.

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.