Wednesday 8 September 2021

Comments

Very late but I'm catching up with some comments.

Weaver, I've remembered to double bag the frozen peas, so no more damp sheets.

I'm not in as much pain currently, it comes and goes.

The scrunchies and wind spinner are crocheted, I tend to swap between knitting and crochet. I desperately need to take some better photos.

With reference to the burp complaint, allegedly he has MS I did query the relevance. I used to work with someone who had MS and he didn't become a bully!

We have had a few delays over the past few weeks. We haven't had to queue at the locks, the canal is quite quiet. We have been held up by falling trees, broken locks, sunken boats and corpses in the water.

7 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I don't like the sound of 'corpses in the water'.

SueJay said...

A corpse - I hope it wasn’t a human one. You certainly see life.

Rambler said...

Corpses in the water??? EURGH!!!! Not human, I hope?

JanF said...

"Corpses!!!???" Human ones, I hope not.
You do lead a varied life, for sure.

Heather said...

Not human corpses I hope! Sounds a bit like Midsomer Murders.

Chris said...

I've had a few corpses in my swimming pool - the worst was an opossum. I rescued a mouse this week, swimming for its life, and a squirrel earlier this summer.

Jaccs said...

Nice to see you back, love the pics, I bet your granddaughters love those pretty scrunchies, they are so pretty, I take it Beano must be feeling the heat atm? Very inconsiderate of Corpses holding you up on your journey,(not human I hope)?

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.