Just got crap Wi-Fi
Monday, 11 April 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
9 comments:
Good to hear.
I'm not dead either just had a really busy week, but the nice folk do worry don't they. Of course you are closer to water than me so maybe there's more to worry about ;-)
Your post and the first comment gave me Sylvia Plath moment.
Glad it doesn't actually apply
Happy to know all's right in your part of the world!
I can vouch for the fact all 3 are alive and well having stopped to say Hi on Sunday as we passed the boat whilst strolling on the K&A towpath :)
Was lovely to see you Sue and to meet Steve and Beano.
Caroline
I think it's meant to be warming up now x
How lovely to see the boat and meet everyone.
Hope there's enough to carry good vibes and gentle scritches for Beano.
Come back Sue, all is forgiven!!!
Seriously we miss you and Steve and especially scrumptious Beano, I hope all is well? X
Been lurking here for ages Sue. Read every night, love the blog. X
ស្លតកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ
Post a Comment