Wednesday 8 June 2022

Update

Jaccs, there is nothing that can be done, apart from surgery which they won't do as it failed last time. I don't think I could face it again. The waiting room was rammed from the start as everyone had an 8:30 am appointment. Older patients arrived constantly throughout the day as did tiny newborn babies. My surgery was put back and put back until there was just me left. By the time I went in the surgeon must have been exhausted as it was about 6:30.  He knew what had happened as he swore, he blamed me and claimed I'd moved. I was warned that there was a chance the surgery would fail and it did. This was some years ago now.

I don't wear glasses I've been told I'm not a suitable case for treatment and I doubt I could afford glasses even if they were available as they would be a very complicated prescription.


1 comment:

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending more good vibes x

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...