Tuesday 17 October 2023

Quiet week

It will be a quiet week this week, our neighbour Harry is away so he won't be popping in for coffee.

There is no Tuesday morning meeting in the summer house, it was cancelled as the HA were intending to hold a residents meeting, this was cancelled late on Monday.

There is now a Friday morning meeting for people who enjoy crosswords, chess, cards and backgammon. Steve is taking his games compendium along. I did ask if he intends to go to the morning and afternoon meetings and he does, though not this week as he is visiting his brother on Friday.

The quiz mornings are restarting in a couple of weeks, so I will go to those. 

2 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

That's a surprising amount going on. I hope that you enjoy the quiet.

Rambler said...

I love quizzes! I hope you will be able to join in and enjoy some of the meetings. If Steve decides to go to the quiz, will that stop you going? (I hope not!)

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...