Friday 20 October 2023

Quiet day.

We had a Tesco delivery today and once everything had been put away Steve set off to meet his brother and a friend in town.

I've taken Beano out four times for a walk, the rest of the time I've been in the flat.

Steve eventually arrived home just after 5 p.m. I asked if he'd had a good time and he had.

He then announced that he was taking his hearing aids out as his ears hurt. If I wanted to talk to him I'd have to wait until tomorrow!I

It's a good job I don't depend on Steve for conversation isn't it.

3 comments:

flis said...

Mine won't shut up x

Rambler said...

Hope you made the most of it and enjoyed the quietness or watched something on TV that Steve wouldn't want to watch.

Lyssa Medana said...

Hugs - I rely on the cashiers at Tesco for my adult conversation. It's incredibly frustrating.

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...