This was supposed to be happening the week after next but the sign writer had a cancellation so came and did this.
Wednesday, 12 July 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...


16 comments:
Love it!
Great
But is it in the right place!!??
Congratulations getting 'named' at last, it looks really good.
Brilliant, I love it.
looks lovely...your all legal now tess
What a talent signwriters have. It looks lovely. Catriona
It looks good - but I'm intrigued to know how/why you chose the name.
Looks really smart x
Sue in Suffolk beat me to it!
Doe it feel more like 'home' now that she's got the name 'you' chose?
Oh for pity's sake, not 'doe' but 'does'!
Tha's what happens when I type 'specsless'!
'That's'!!!!! I'm going to get my glasses now!
Love the name! But he hasn't added one, just for fun!
Margaret P
PS
I wonder how many people will ask you: "Why is your boat called APOSS-TROFE?" A bit like the name Penelope, which, when I was little and read it for the first time, I thought was pronounced PENNY-LOPE.
Margaret P
This is in response to galant above: I actually did say "PENNY-LOPE" to someone when talking about Penelope Cruz...and I was an an adult!!! I didn't know anyone with the name and I had never heard it pronounced before!! I mispronounce things all the time...the list is quite long!
I remember when the film The Agony & the Ecstasy was released I thought it was Ecastasy
Post a Comment