We wanted some empty boxes at work, so I unpacked this lot!
It will last until the end of term with any luck.
Friday, 14 July 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
There's a Midsummer murders episode where someone is murdered when a stack of paper just like thatis pushed on top of her! so look out!
I bet you get someone who tries to take one from the bottom!
We saw that Midsomer episode! Careful Hester.
Oh, I'll bet there are few Hester might like to be under the paper mountain that collapses, ha ha!
Margaret P
Ha, the site manager at my school would be hopping around telling me off about health and safety if I did that in my Reprographics room... Might just try it out, if I get bored enough later...
Post a Comment