Until the summer break starts, I have very few specific plans.
I'm meeting a friend and bringing her to see the boat.
I shall see my family.
I shall finish the curtains and other sewing for the boat.
I shall finish a baby blanket and maybe start another.
I shall go days without seeing anyone other than CHS.
It will prepare me for retirement!
Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Retirement can be fun!
Margaret P
Things look like they are going to turn out well for you - do hope so.
Great plans!
I see less people now I'm retired but it's fine. I have do much to do I don't notice. Enjoy your time off.
I used to be very sociable but I'm getting less so.
Enjoy the time to yourself!
Post a Comment