You may remember that I was unable to sell an unwanted watch recently. I was a bit disappointed as it's worth about £50 and it would have helped towards Christmas.
Well now it seems I have fallen foul yet again when trying to sell something on eBay.
My latest listing has been removed as it contains pictures of nudity!!
Actually it doesn't, it's a leather choker and it not being worn by anyone it's placed on a white sheet. I give up!
Fortunately Christmas will still happen, I received my winter fuel payment last month and today I did some market research and received £50.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
As I said last time I've seen far worse on eBay. It's crazy that you can't sell it. Can you model it? Perhaps a close up of your neck.
That's funny! Your blog always gives me a laugh - that's why I keep coming back to it!
Me too!
By the way, does anyone know what's happened to Frugal Queen? I've followed her blog for years but for the last week have got a screen message about a domain mapping upgrade - whatever that is - and can't access her blog.
There has been a lot of discussions about FQ, she seems to have removed all her social media but no one knows why.
The most popular assumption is that she wants to release a book so has removed all her blog posts.
I got fed up with Frugal Queen. Yes, I admire how she coped when money was in very short supply, and she has some very good ideas for helping people in similar situations.
However, owning two houses, one abroad, and getting a teacher's salary and holiday entitlement means she doesn't have to live at all frugally any longer, so maybe she should stop blowing her own trumpet quite so much!
If she does release a book, I hope she gives all her profits to charity, but somehow I doubt it!
Post a Comment