Sunday 3 December 2017

More boat photo's

So whilst I was out for three hours yesterday wrangling three year old twins, a 12 year old and a geriatric dog, this is what my lovely hubby did.

There was a wine rack on the boat that we didn't use as we don't drink wine, so he turned it into a spice rack for me.





He also made this fitted drawer top, the drawer closes with it in place. It gives me an extra work surface, something that I needed especially when trying to serve up meals.

 Another pic of the spice rack with the jars in place.


5 comments:

justjill said...

Brilliant!

Linda Metcalf said...

Thoughtful!

Winters End Rambler said...

Clever chap! x

Chris said...

He's obviously a man of many talents. Lucky you!

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Great ideas for a confined space.

Beano is a grumpy old man.

We have two cockerpoos and a maltipoo living near us, both the cockerpoo are male, black and mad, the maltipoo is female, beige and slightly...