There is limited room on the boat for things including clothes, so we both share my dressing gown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Commanding
When we first met Beano he was very stressed and seemed to have had very little training, he paced his kennel area endlessly hoping to find...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...

5 comments:
Ha ha, did you get the subjects permission?!
Practical idea. Haha!
JJ, nope he won't be pleased when he realises!
CHS is FAR slimmer than Santa! X
Post a Comment