Saturday 31 March 2018

Canoes and shopping

The neoprene hordes arrived from about 6am, bumping the boat gently against the armco.
We decided to stay put for today so we walked to Tesco, the weather has dried up a bit, no doubt it will piddle down all day tomorrow!
CHS decided he wanted to be in charge of the shopping as I don't by the right things. I told him we needed milk, bread and eggs also something for lunch tomorrow.
He bought 4 large pasties for tonight and some scotch eggs, so Sunday lunch will be scotch eggs, roast potatoes, cabbage and gravy!

4 comments:

WendyT said...

This has made me laugh, men and shopping honestly, did you get your milk, bread and eggs?

Hard up Hester said...

Yes Wendy I put those in the trolley, I just left him to choose the rest of the shopping!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Men and shopping do not go together on the whole I find. Although the thought of a pasty is quite appealing I must say.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Enjoy your roast scotch-egg, lol.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...