Saturday 10 March 2018

Crocodile Dundee

Do you remember the bit in the film where Mick Dundee climbs a tree and swings something over his head to call to his friends?

It made a thrumming noise, well that's the noise my car is making, the bearings are going on my back wheels, it's going to the garage on Tuesday.

Last Tuesday DD1's car went on the fritz, there was a problem with the brakes, she took it to the garage Friday morning, I collected her, we had an early mother's day lunch at Henry & Joe's in Newbury and then I took her home. Her car should be ready sometime today.

Also last Tuesday DD2'S car developed a stutter, it's going in to the garage on Monday.

The garage owner, George couldn't believe he was seeing all three of our cars in one week.

I spent hours with DD2 last week, sometimes helping with child care, sometimes just because I was in the area and I would drop in a 4 pinter of milk or some fruit.


No comments:

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.