Friday 27 April 2018

Rinse and repeat

ALT57, we've been aboard for a year now and we have central heating as well as the log burner.

Another busy day today, I went to DD1's this morning to help her get her twins to preschool.
From there we drove to Bicester to collect a birthday cake for her grandma who is 90 at the weekend.

My phone rang whilst we were collecting the cake, it was DD2 asking if I could babysit from 3 until 6.

We left Bicester and collected the twins, we all went back to the boat for lunch, all the children love being  on board.

After lunch we all went to DD2's and all the children played together.

DD1's husband collect Ted her an the twins at 5, I stayed at DD2's until it was time to collect CHS.

2 comments:

Chris said...

What a lot of running around. Your gas bill (for the car) must be tremendous!

Sue in Suffolk said...

A quiet retirement with nothing to do!?

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...