But without the alcohol.
We had trouble mooring and knew the back end was aground but needs must.
As the rain has continued the sluices have been opened.
This means the canal level has dropped and the boat has a very obvious list to port.
Some of the cupboard doors are hanging open unless the catches are on. It also means I'm staggering a bit trying to keep my balance.
If the levels rise we can float off, if not we will try to pole off, if that fails we will hope for a tow from a passing boater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
Oh do keep us updated..
We say on the Huh in Suffolk! also without alcohol !
With all the snow everyone has been having up and over the pond I thought you meant you were on a ski run but had spelt it slightly differently (piste)
Here's hoping the tide helps you out before you need help
Cathy
Gosh, sounds like the perils of a life on the ocean wave.
Post a Comment