We went for a walk along the towpath a few minutes ago. On the way back I could see splashes by the lock gate, as I got nearer I could see it was the small black terrier from a neighbouring boat.
CHS ran across the lock gates and managed to haul him out.
The dog shook himself vigorously and ran happily back to his boat.
Monday, 16 April 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
A scary moment but glad it turned out OK.
Our neighbours have a narrow boat and 5 dogs, one of them always ends up in the water closely followed by one of the neighbours!
Post a Comment