Well the sailors are sober, it's the boat that seems drunk. We are listing badly to port, it's difficult to walk along the boat without slipping. We are moving tomorrow so we'll just have to manage tonight.
I took dgd who is 3 to a local church run cafe for lunch yesterday, usually she has mato soup and dipdip, tomato soup with bread and butter. This time she requested quiche, quiche lorraine I asked. Just quiche, she said, I don't like Lorraine. She makes me laugh so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment