But I'm not sure I still want it!
I was walking away from the boat taking rubbish to the boaters bins when a man said hello to me, I replied as that's what we boaters do.
He then asked me where I lived, I pointed to the four boats moored together and explained that I lived on one of the boats.
He then asked if I was married but before I could reply he said "You must be married, you're too nice to be single".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
Probably a remark like that to me would make my day!
Enjoy the compliment!
Whoooooo!
What a gentleman! I hope he continues to compliment random women.
How lovely, I hope that put a spring in your step.
Post a Comment