Wednesday 4 April 2018

How's your glass?

Is it half full or half empty?

CHS'S glass is not half empty, it's completely empty and been dried thoroughly with a tea towel.

Take yesterday morning, he complained bitterly because it wasn't raining when he got up, so we wouldn't be able to move the boat as we were still wedged on the shallow side of the canal

Four hire boats passed us at speed and their resultant wash rocked us free.

Because the hire boats had moved on there was room for us to moor on the official mooring where the water is deeper.

No sooner had we started move than it started to rain and CHS started to complain bitterly because it was raining!

7 comments:

Col said...

It's having a grizzle that makes him happy.....a lot of men are like that, mine included!
Relieved to hear that you're now free and clear and no longer living on an angle!
I have to admit, you're a better woman than me, I wouldn't last five minutes living on a boat, I'm far too fond of my home comforts, and, to be honest, not terribly keen on water either!

Winters End Rambler said...

Man overboard?! x

The Weaver of Grass said...

Isn't that like most men are most of the time?

Hard up Hester said...

He is a Virgo and they are notorious for being grumpy.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

He'll be better when the sun starts to shine. This gloomy weather would get anyone down.

Hard up Hester said...

Oh dear what a horrible comment, I'll try to delete it.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...