Is it half full or half empty?
CHS'S glass is not half empty, it's completely empty and been dried thoroughly with a tea towel.
Take yesterday morning, he complained bitterly because it wasn't raining when he got up, so we wouldn't be able to move the boat as we were still wedged on the shallow side of the canal
Four hire boats passed us at speed and their resultant wash rocked us free.
Because the hire boats had moved on there was room for us to moor on the official mooring where the water is deeper.
No sooner had we started move than it started to rain and CHS started to complain bitterly because it was raining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
7 comments:
It's having a grizzle that makes him happy.....a lot of men are like that, mine included!
Relieved to hear that you're now free and clear and no longer living on an angle!
I have to admit, you're a better woman than me, I wouldn't last five minutes living on a boat, I'm far too fond of my home comforts, and, to be honest, not terribly keen on water either!
Man overboard?! x
Isn't that like most men are most of the time?
He is a Virgo and they are notorious for being grumpy.
He'll be better when the sun starts to shine. This gloomy weather would get anyone down.
Oh dear what a horrible comment, I'll try to delete it.
Post a Comment