There is still a very aggressive swan on the canal.
Yesterday there was a swan wandering along the road holding up all the traffic.
Eventually a brave motorist got out of his car and captured the wandering swan in what looked like a very practised manner.
He then walked across the bridge on to the canal bank above the lock and released the swan.
Unfortunately this swan was from beneath the lock!
There was a brief stand off, some hissing and some posturing, then the interloper flew over the lock gates and back to his particular stretch of river.
Thursday, 6 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Brave! At 4 feet 10 no chance I would survive a Swan!
I wouldn't go near a swan for anything less than £50k, LOL. They can seriously hurt you.
They can be quite nasty, especially when protecting their young. But it is lovely to see a pair swimming together.
Post a Comment