DD1's car is in the garage being repaired.
DD2's car is being used by her husband as he's away for the weekend.
DD1 is caring for DD2's children on Saturday whilst DD2 is at work.
I'm being a taxi service for a few days, doing school runs and delivering the children hither and thither.
Thursday, 13 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
What would our kids do without us?
Should keep you out of mischief!
Unfortunately that is the sort of thing we let ourselves in for when we have kids in the first place (but we enjoy it all really).
Post a Comment