Tuesday 25 June 2019

It worked

I finally managed to get two tee shirts from a local charity shop. One navy and one pink.
I have sewn them to the skirts I bought earlier in the year.
The navy tee I attached to the skirt that is navy, bottle green and burgundy. The pink tee I sewed to the skirt that has a lot of pink in it.

No pics I'm afraid as the dresses look terrible on a hanger but they are comfortable and I don't have to worry about them coming adrift when I working a lock.

To answer a couple of comments.

Beano has a life jacket so even if he's off the lead he is still safe.

I eat a good diet, I hate sweet potatoes and just seem to need the extra boost a banana gives me.


No comments:

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...