The amount of rain we are getting is ridiculous.
I don't have a single pair of dry shoes left.
Beano looks permanently windswept as his coat goes wild when he gets wet.
The water levels in the marina are up and down like a bride's nighty on her wedding night.
Some of the puddles on the marina are so big the ducks are swimming on them.
The stove is lit permanently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
Makes you wonder what we did wrong. Perhaps Global warming has now given us a monsoon season.
Just another typical English summers day?
Sounds like a camping trip we had a few years ago...rained 5 days straight, nothing got dry...the dog was wet all the time.
Barb
I've got some Hotter Goretex lace ups for walking the dog and rainy days, they're called Mist. Pricey but they've been worth it, had them for about 4 years now and never had wet feet. Or there's wellies?
Perhaps there'll be the forecasted heat wave soon then we'll be complaining we're too hot!
The water levels in the marina are up and down like a 'bride's nighty on her wedding night', or in my world.....
'up and down like a whore's drawers'!
You're welcome to use this phrase whenever you feel the need! X
Post a Comment