Friday 23 October 2020

I'm oblivious.

It's not as dangerous as it sounds but I'm oblivious to traffic lights.

I don't mean that I ignore them of course but I don't really register how many are red or green when I approach them.

Steve, on the other hand rants and raves and seems to think there is some divine or demonic intervention that is turning the lights red as we approach, as a form of spite.

I received a £20 Amazon voucher yesterday, I bought  the latest Val Mcdermid Still Life and the latest Ian Rankin A Song for Dark Times. I haven't finished War Lord by Bernard Cornwell yet.





4 comments:

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

That sounds just like someone I know too.

Catsngrams said...

I know what you mean by the lights. We never had any when we moved here now we have three. Mr. thinks he has to race to every green light and that is a little scary. I just take my time I would rather arrive alive.
Hope all is well in your area. Keep safe and God bless.

Carla

Debby said...

I stop when they are red and go when they are green and don't give it a second thought. I've never understood why such things provoke people.

Unknown said...

I've got one like Steve at home - he takes the lights changing to red very personally!! I've nearly finished Still Life - enjoy, I have :-)

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...