We are growing beans and lettuce in troughs on the roof. The bean plans are covered in flowers so I hope we get a good crop.
Friday, 25 June 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
They look nice and healthy. We see some boats with beautiful gardens along the canal here, both the ones on the move and the ones with permanent moorings.
It's amazing what you can grow in a small space isn't it 🙂
That is amazing, such a joy to see the troughs doing so well.
I hope your beans won't need 6ft canes to support them - awkward when you come to bridges! Lol, lol. Good to have some growing things on the boat.
Post a Comment