Three miles is a long walk when you've got short fat hairy legs, Beano thinks so too.
Monday, 28 June 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
Beano is a lovely dog and looks so contented-bless him xx
I hope you managed a well deserved rest - just like Beano!
I could give Beano a big squeeze!!!!! Enjoy your week x
He looks adorable.
Now that's a flaked out doggy!
The question is, does he have a flaked out mum too? X
Post a Comment